Preserve Your Arvada, CO, Home With Everlast™ Composite Siding
The Colorado climate can be tough on traditional siding materials, potentially causing cracks, swelling, and rotting. As a homeowner, you want a low-maintenance siding that is going to protect your home from the elements. Luckily, K&H Home Solutions offers a durable alternative for homes in the Arvada, Colorado, area: Everlast™ Composite Siding.
What Is Composite Siding?
Everlast™ Composite Siding is a revolutionary mixture of inorganic minerals, polymeric resin, and acrylic colorants. It offers countless benefits to homeowners, including:
- Color – Everlast™ siding is made from a fade-resistant acrylic layer, which means it will maintain its color with little to no upkeep. It can also be easily painted if you decide to change colors.
- Strength – Everlast™’s interlocking planks are 543% thicker than vinyl siding, meaning they won’t crack, peel, or chip.
- Protection – Swelling, rotting, and mildew growth are things of the past. Everlast™ Composite Siding is water-resistant and strong enough to withstand high wind speeds and extreme temperatures.
- Pest resistance – Since Everlast™ siding doesn’t contain wood fibers, it is virtually impenetrable to wood-bearing insects.
- Beauty and customization – Homeowners can create the perfect look for their home with both horizontal and vertical orientations in a finish that mimics real wood.
Contact Us and Get Started Today
Interested in learning more about how Everlast™ Composite Siding can beautify and protect your Arvada, CO, home? Contact K&H Home Solutions today and schedule a home visit, where we will be more than happy to answer all your questions about siding installation and provide you with a free estimate.