Best-in-Class Fiber Cement Siding for Lakewood, CO, Homeowners
Siding serves as a protective barrier between your home and anything Mother Nature may have in store. Therefore, having strong and reliable siding in place is critical. If the siding on your Lakewood, Colorado, home is warping, cracking, peeling, or showing other signs of damage, now is the time to turn to K&H Solutions. We proudly install exceptionally durable James Hardie® fiber cement siding for homeowners throughout the Lakewood, Colorado, area.
Why Fiber Cement Siding is a Smart Choice
Fiber cement siding is known for its impressive strength and resilience against:
- Hail damage, as it is 300% more impact-resistant than vinyl siding
- Fire because fiber cement siding will not ignite, even when exposed to an open flame
- Bugs and other creatures, such as termites, carpenter ants, and woodpeckers
- Cracking, rotting, chipping, peeling—ensuring a like-new appearance year after year
- Fading colors, since all 24 Color Plus colors are backed by a 15-year limited warranty
James Hardie fiber cement siding is also ENERGY STAR rated and provides impressive thermal efficiency. This is a notable feature, as energy-efficient siding reduces thermal transfer, lessening stress on your HVAC system, which may help reduce your energy costs.
Fiber cement siding also offers the beautiful, natural look of wood siding. However, unlike wood, it won’t require much upkeep and won’t expand or contract with temperature or humidity changes.
Transform Your Home Today
This fiber cement siding has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal and has been rated as the top return on investment (ROI) siding product by Remodeling Magazine since 2005. What’s more, it’s backed by a comprehensive 30-year warranty.
Ensure that your home is safeguarded from the elements and turn to K&H Home Solutions for first-rate fiber cement siding. When you contact us, you can schedule a no-obligation consultation. Our team looks forward to working on your Lakewood, CO, home.